The Lester Fund does not review unsolicited grant requests at this time. We choose instead to identify potential grantees through research and discussion with stakeholders in the field.
For organizations invited to apply, the foundation asks applicants to:
- Fill out a two-page application and provide proof of US tax exempt status
- Sign a contractual agreement and
- Submit an end-of-year report
Whatever kind of grant you seek, we favor organizations that are:
- Collaborative, share best practices, and work to enhance their fields beyond their own programs;
- Led by a cadre of individuals from the communities you serve.